Want To Be A Part Of Our Team?
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer / WordPress Developer to join our marketing and advertising team. You will work closely with various members of the marketing team and participate in various stages of online and print marketing campaigns. You will also be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks, such as creating graphics for both the web and print, responsive website design, and branding. The ideal candidate should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment. Please send your portfolio and resume when applying to this position.
- Design layouts and graphics for websites, emails, advertisements, blogs, and other digital marketing materials.
- Design print marketing materials, brochures, flyers, posters, banners, and other print pieces.
- Develop responsive WordPress websites for various types of clients.
- Customize WordPress themes, and plug-ins plus leverage APIs
- Update current and future websites for various types of clients.
- Create branding and brand guides for new clients.
- Manage the needs of assigned client accounts.
- Aid in developing creative strategies for clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Web Development or a related field OR 2+ years experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- WordPress experience
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, PHP
- Knowledge of web development best practices
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and deliver quality work in an efficient manner
- Strong teamwork, time management, and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to learn new skills and take on new challenges
- 1-2+ years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience with Elementor, Brizy, Thrive, Cornerstone, or other WordPress page builders
- Shopify or WooCommerce experience
- Google Suite experience