At KIP Total Marketing Solutions we help our clients achieve consistent, predictable revenue growth through our Targeted Accounts Outreach (TAO) programs. TAO is mistakenly called account-based marketing (ABM) at other firms but, at KIP, our approach is sooo much more than just marketing. We help your sales team, your marketing team, and your customer support team (even if that’s just you) develop an integrated, coordinated approach to building relationships and sales opportunities with the organizations you value most.
Selling Your Services is Hard. Buying Your Services is Harder.
Business owners that sell to mid-sized or large organizations and companies that provide professional services to other firms often struggle to get in front of the right decision-makers at the right time. The process can be complex, confusing, and time-consuming for owners and yields inconsistent results.
CHALLENGES BUSINESS OWNERS FACE
- Longer and longer buying cycles. When selling to large B2B corporations or government agencies there are more and more decision influencers involved in the process. Studies show anywhere from 3-7 people can be involved in choosing who to buy from. Getting that many people to agree on anything can seem impossible.
- Little or no quality leads coming in from their websites. Too many business owners view their website as simply a brochure placeholder used only to say that they have a website. When used properly, a website can boost the effectiveness of business development reps, enhance owner networking, and empower company advocates to evangelize on your behalf. A buyer-focused website with useful content is an integral part of a 24/7 sales and marketing machine.
- Word-of-mouth referrals are low despite happy clients. Many business owners believe word-of-mouth referrals are the only way to generate business but without a well-thought-out plan, these referrals fail to materialize and turn into qualified prospects. At a minimum, it takes 6.3 hours a week of networking to generate high-value leads. Research shows the number needs to be closer to 8-10 hours per week of networking for proper lead generation.
- Identifying and getting in front of the right prospect is hard. Not enough business owners focus on high-priority accounts with a high likelihood of needing their services. They spend their time chasing and treating all leads equally while missing the chance to do business with the companies they value most. These owners neglect to create appropriate content for individual stakeholders and decision-makers. Your message needs to be tailored to target accounts based on company size, job title, job function, location, and product or service needs.
- Even with a strong track record of success, their brand reputation and trust factor are low. Even if a business owner asks for a referral for a potential customer, they fail to create the relevant content to support a lead generation action from key accounts. Before talking to you, potential B2B companies will check out your brand visibility by visiting your website as they search for answers to questions they have about their problems. They’ll check out your social platforms looking for relevant content you’ve posted to see if it provides commercial insights and alignment with their worldview. B2B buyers will also scan company advertising to see if it helps with making a buying decision while reading any case studies you’ve posted to make sure you have relevant experience.
How to Build a Strong B2B Sales Strategy?
Using our multi-threaded approach, we identify high-value companies (accounts), find the most likely points of entry (contacts), create conversation starter content, and design an outreach program (customer contact strategy) to get you short-listed with the right people.
WHAT WE DO
1) We collect data on potential customers using your record of past successes with the companies you value most. We use 3-5 data sources to develop this account intelligence regarding your audience.
2) We analyze this data to find prospects who share characteristics of recent wins from working with your firm. We build out your ICP (ideal customer profile) with this information. We make sure you have a target account list that’s on F.I.R.E. showing account FIT, account INTENT, an executive RELATIONSHIP, and a level of ENGAGEMENT with your firm.
3) Once your target accounts’ F.I.R.E. scores rise, it’s time to use a proven, multi-threaded sales cadence to turn qualified leads into meeting opportunities with the right decision-maker (champion on the buying committee). We send these companies direct mail pieces, sequenced emails, awareness-building advertising campaigns, invites to industry-specific webinars, and LinkedIn messaging to connect with the entire buying committee and get you on your target audience’s radar.
4) We track and monitor engagement across your website content, blogs, social media platforms, review sites, and online directories, making sure that nothing falls through the cracks.
5) Once we know everything works well, you’ll get one view of activities and outcomes from these marketing efforts that help you to see how deals are progressing through your sales pipeline. The result? You’ll be able to shorten your sales cycle by targeting with more customer insights.
6) Finally, we look to repeat some of the best-performing tactics over and over again to ensure consistency. Our goal is to move your business forward by at least 30% a year, relative to your competitors.
KIP Total Marketing Solutions has helped B2B companies and professional service providers increase their average deal size and speed up their average close rate. If you’re ready to put your business on sounder footing, let us show you what we can do for you! Contact us today to learn more about our Targeted Accounts Outreach (TAO) programs.
For more information please visit www.kiptotalmarketing.com
Areas we serve:
We service veteran-owned, women-owned, and minority-owned businesses throughout New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania.
KIP Total Marketing Solutions is the only account-based marketing certified; customer acquisition specialist certified digital marketing company in the New York/ New Jersey area that works exclusively with firms of less than 25 employees. We are a boutique firm that focuses on helping small businesses succeed. Our team has over 20 years of combined experience working with small businesses across multiple industries.