Want To Be a Part of Our Team?
The Market Development Representative (MDR) will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into business accounts. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to develop email, telephone, and social media campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
The MDR will conduct high-level conversations with owners about their business, their marketing issues, and their operations. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, a good listener, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the sales organization, and the compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure.
– Reach out by phone, email, and social media to identified prospects and open discussions
– Drive qualified leads to book meetings with the Account Strategist
– Provide assistance to Account Strategist in closing deals
– Work with the Head of Sales & Marketing to optimize new opportunities
– Excellent command/highly proficient in written and spoken English
– Proficient in using Google for research
– Quiet, fully equipped work environment
– 20-25 hours per week of availability
– Extraordinary listening skills